With Bamboo Pool Fencing
House of Bamboo® has helped many clients make the process of obtaining pool fencing certification a simple and trouble-free exercise.
Old fences, fences of different heights and non compliant fences can be clad and modernised, creating cohesion in a pool setting where this was previously missing.
- No need to build a new fence.
- Our bamboo fencing materials provide a cost-effective option.
- “Free from foot holds” solution.
- Easily installed by a handy DIY person or if in Sydney we can install for you.
Why Would You Need Pool Certification?
Whether you own a commercial pool or you have one for private purposes, the need for pool certification is unquestionable because it’s the law. For homes with pools that are being sold, owners are required to have the pool certificated. On the other hand, when leasing a property with a pool, the owner is obliged to secure a certificate of compliance or occupation certificate for the pool.
Other than those reasons, pool certification comes with huge benefits such as:
Key Benefits of Pool Certification:
- It protects your investment by extending the life of your pool.
- It provides you peace of mind knowing that your pool is properly maintained.
- Increases the value of your property
For enquiries on pool certification, contact us or complete the form below.
Check out what may work best in your setting for a simple solution.
House of Bamboo® is Australia’s most renowned natural materials company. Its comprehensive range of fencing, cladding materials have featured over years in many TV shows such as The Block, Backyard Blitz, Dry Spell Gardening, Room for Improvement, Better Homes and Gardens and Burke’s Backyard.
Drag the slider left and right to view transition effect.
For when you want a top quality, natural reed that doesn’t fall apart. Voted ‘best reed’ by award-winning landscapers!